Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Affirmations of Forgiveness

Thank you for forgiving my sins.
I’m not perfect but I’m striving to be better than what I used to be.
I want to work on bestowing Your ability to forgive my family and friends.
When I forgive, it allows me to be closer to you. 
All I need to do to be forgiven is believe.
Allow your will and character to show in my actions.
I will stop the tendency not to forgive small offensives.
I will stop not forgiving myself for all wrongdoings.
I will stop allowing myself not to admit when I’m hurting.
I will stop repressing my emotions and will begin to let them out.
I will not keep myself from having mercy on those who’ve wronged me.
I will stop playing the victim and admit to myself the part I play in the problems in my life.
I have love in my heart, so I will forgive. The biggest example of love is to forgive.
When I forgive, I will receive unspeakable peace and love in return.
Help me to forgive my enemies because You will allow me to move on with my life.
Without forgiveness, I won’t be able to move on and will stay resentful and bitter.

Help me to forgive, LORD. In the name of Yeshua Hamasiah.
Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment