Saturday, January 28, 2012

Show Me How To Love

Dear Heavenly Father..
Please show me how to love..

Teach me how to love, for I obviously do not know how..
Teach me how to expand my light into the life of another
Remove the barriers to my soul, the walls which  stand in front of my heart,
my commitment to loneliness, my resistances to joining..
I do not seek love, dear LORD, for I know it is all around me

And I know You  love me for who I am
I seek instead the healing of my resistances to it, the strengthening of my spirit..
That I might learn to love, to love well, to love  fully, to love deeply.
When my true love calls, dear Lord....please keep my ears open..
Let me not shut down.
Let me not forsake him.
Let me always remember that his call to love him is my call to love You.
Thank You, LORD.. In the name of Yeshua..
Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment