Monday, January 28, 2013

Not A Fairy Tale

Some people have almost a fairy tale relationship with the LORD. They are so in love with the LORD and they trust Him in amazing ways.. They can hear Him so clearly. They never seem to worry but always trust the LORD. 

My relationship with the LORD to be honest is not always a fairy tale. Many times I don't trust Him as much as I should. I don't always find it easy to hear His voice. Sometimes I scream and yell at Him, “Why are You letting this happen??” 


I doubt His goodness and ask Him if He even cares..


But you know what? The LORD wants me to talk to Him about everything the good and the bad. He wants me to go to Him with my pain, shame, fears, failures. He cares about me so deeply, He wants to listen to me. My relationship with the LORD doesn't always have to be beautiful and happy, He understands and loves me. And I will never trade that for anything in this crazy world.


1 Peter 5:7: Give all your worries and cares to the LORD, for He cares about you.

Shahlohm!

No comments:

Post a Comment