Thursday, August 1, 2013

Something The LORD Has Taught Me

Something the LORD has taught me from a young age, I want to pass along to you. You need to know that there is the LORD who loves you passionately, and romantically. 

He took your death upon His shoulders on that cross, just so He could be with you forever. So often we forsake this love, so often we run away as Gomer did, we want the things of this world, but what if we really took grasp of this sweet, gentle whisper of our Savior? Would we really want any other lovers? I do not believe that we would. 

He longs to perfect us in the beauty of His son. He loves you like no other lover can. He is crazy about you. He wants to pour his heart on you, romance you, woo you, protect you, whisper sweet things to you, cuddle you. He is our best friend. I am thankful to have known a love so true as Jesus', and I want you to know that love as well.

Shahlohm..

No comments:

Post a Comment