Thursday, October 4, 2012

Another Handsome

This is not just a random thought because I find myself thinking about it every now and then. I grew up fantasying that I will marry my childhood friend. You know someone I “played” mummy and daddy with. We would lose touch and fate will bring us back together and chemistry will happen. This fantasy was fueled by my desire to witness at least a minute of my future husband’s early years. 

The idea of meeting a total stranger and having them “tell” me about their past scares me. What if they aren't completely truthful, like the American who recently discovered that his pretty wife use to be a man. lol 


Anyways, girls have become women and all my childhood friends are married or “seriously” engaged, so good bye fantasy! I am currently single and looking (not searching, because ground never level-romANCE without finANCE is nuisANCE. lol) 


And every day as I pass by the many handsome gentlemen I ask myself; “Is that him”?

Hmm, I know you are out there, somewhere out there. So I ask, how are you doing right now? 

• Is life treating you well? 

• Are you eating healthy? 
• Are you caring for your (my) body? 
• Are you overcoming your challenges? 
• Are you getting the necessary resources to power your dreams? 
• Are you working at developing yourself daily? 
• Are you mixing with the right people? 
• Are you happy? 
• Is love making you cry? 
• Is situation making you vulnerable? 
• Do you think of me? 
• Do you pray for me? 

Whatever your answers are or will be, I will surely find you. And when I do, your past will not matter; only your future with me will. My gaze will captivate you, my lips will whisper joy, my touch will heal you, my hands will hold and caress you, and my heart will love you.


Mon amour, how are you doing, my future hubby?

No comments:

Post a Comment