Thursday, February 10, 2011

Gratitute

It's 2nd week of Friday in February 2011 and a new chance to live a brand new day.

  • I'm grateful for my life, my health, my wheelchair, my healthy bones and body parts.
  • I'm grateful for my family, my lovely parents, my brothers and sister, my in-laws, my two handsome nephews, my grandmother.
  • I'm grateful for my God-given-house, my nurse, my internet wi-fi connection, my helpers in the house.
  • I'm grateful for all the purification process and character sanctification that is happening in my life and my family's life.
  • I'm grateful for my breath, my blood, my healthy intestine, my brain, my 5 senses.
  • I'm grateful to have Yeshua Hamasiah a.k.a as Jesus Christ as my LORD and Savior.
  • I'm grateful to be saved and blessed.
  • I'm grateful for all the blessings, the mercy, the goodness, the love, the protection, the grace.
  • I'm grateful for the truth, the revelation, the knowledge, the teaching, the Global Vision of Elohim.
  • I'm grateful for the forgiveness, the miracle, the wisdom.
  • I'm grateful to have you, O LORD, Elohim of Israel.
  • I'm grateful to be alive today.
And I give thanks to you, my Lord. For everything that you have done in my life.
Thank You, Abba.
All glory, praises, worships are only to You, YHVH Adonai Elohim, in the name of Yeshua Hamasiah.
Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment