Wednesday, March 9, 2011

I say, God says.

I say: "It's impossible."
God says: "All things are possible." (Luke 18:27)

I say: "I'm too tired."
God says: "I will give you rest." (Matthew 11:28)

I say: "Nobody really loves me."
God says: "I have loved you with an everlasting love." (Jeremiah 31:3 & John 3:16)

I say: "I can't go on."
God says: "My grace is sufficient for you." (2 Corinthians 12:9)

I say: "I can't figure things out."
God says: "I will direct your paths." (Proverbs 3:5-6)

I say: "I can't do it."
God says: "You can do everything through me." (Philippians 4:13)

I say: "I'm not able, I'm poor."
God says: "I'm able to make all grace abound to you." (2 Corinthians 9:8)

I say: "It's not worth it."
God says; "It's worth it." (1 Timothy 1:15)

I say: "I can't forgive myself."
God says: "I forgive you." (Romans 8:1 & 1 John 1:9)


Shahlohm!!

No comments:

Post a Comment