Sunday, March 20, 2011

Warsiny and Me

This picture was taken in March 2009 when my fellow ministers from Cherubims Prophetic Ministry and I went to Israel and Egypt for 12 days on Prophetic Mission Trip. To our group, also joined me my brother Adlay and my nurse, Warsiny. It was a very memorable trip especially for Warsiny who finally, after hearing and learning about the word of God for almost 2 years, decided to receive Yeshua Hamasiah as her Lord and Savior, and gave herself to be baptized at Jordan River. Praise the Lord!


Warsiny was my nurse and was only 19 when she came to my house to serve me in July 2007. Spending 2 years with me, she became more than just my nurse but we became bestfriends even till now. She is like my little sister. She learned a lot of things from me, cos she was a quick learner and she always eager to learn anything new.


When she decided to be baptized in 2009 at the Jordan River, I was surprised. We were in Tiberias and headed to Mount Hermon on our second day in Israel. She wasn't a Christian at that time but she has learned that her salvation can only come from Yeshua Hamasiah and the only way to receive that, she has to give herself to be baptized as a symbol of her repentance. So, there we were, at the end of Winter in Israel, the wind was very cold, the water was freezing, and yet she already prepared herself with new clothes to wear after the baptism cos we still have to continue our trip after visit the Jordan River.That's her faith.


It was a very touching moment. A soul is saved and the Lord's name be glorified.

Luke 15:7 Thus, I tell you, there will be more joy in heaven over one [especially] wicked person who repents (changes his mind, abhorring his errors and misdeeds, and determines to enter upon a better course of life) than over ninety-nine righteous persons who have no need of repentance.

Luke 15:10 Even so, I tell you, there is joy among and in the presence of the angels of God over one [especially] wicked person who repents (changes his mind for the better, heartily amending his ways, with abhorrence of his past sins).

Now, she's no longer working for me. She is studying in University to become a Registered Nurse in her hometome, Cirebon. She is now a born again Christian, lives with her sister, who also received Yeshua Hamasiah as her Savior few years before. We still talk on the phone once in a while, send text message and say hi on Facebook sometimes. I'm happy for her, now that she lives a life that she always dream of, to become a Nurse. I'm grateful for God's love for her. It was not a coincidence that she came to my house 4 years ago to serve me. There was a divine purpose for her from the Lord.
HER SALVATION.

I pray, may the name of the Lord always be glorified through her repentance and the Lord always in control in Warsiny's life, now until forever.

Shahlohm..

No comments:

Post a Comment